Advanced business events has granted Group Travels Associates full exclusivity for housing related to this ASPSS. We strongly recommend you make all your bookings through our partner as this is the best way for you to save a great amount of dollars.
ASPSS participants guide is aimed at all the participants and provides information about booths dimensions, furniture, shipping and more. In just 5 pages you'll find the information you just need. Also be sure to read the safety rules.
At BCI Aerospace our top priority is to deliver a professional and productive event to all our participants. Safety amid the ongoing pandemic is very high on our list of priorities. We want you to have a smooth experience at our events and reduce risks of infections. We therefore would require all ASPSS participants to comply with below requirements:
- Properly wearing a face covering at all time while at the event is encouraged and appreciated
- The use of surgical disposable face masks is encouraged and appreciated (be sure to have spare masks)
- Properly sanitizing hands before starting every meeting is encourage and appreciated
- Practicing social distancing is encouraged and appreciated
Please note that these recommendations may evolve should we receive new directions from the State of Missouri and St Charles Convention Center management. We also want you to be aware of the following details:
- BCI Aerospace’s entire team will be wearing face coverings at all time during the event
- St Charles Convention Center staff will be wearing face coverings at all time during the event
- AtmosAir, an air purification system has recently been installed at the St Charles Convention Center
- UV lighting has recently been installed into the venue’s HVAC system
- All meal will be seated and handled by St Charles Convention Center staff. A maximum of 6 people per table will be the norm.
For farther details about COVID-19 recommendations at the venue, please visit this weblink:
COVID - 19 Preventative Measures | St Charles Convention Center